Thursday 1 March 2012

Liza Clifford March Newsletter

New Arrivals

We are very excited to announce that Liza Clifford will now be stocking the most beautiful, functional Maternity and Feeding Lingerie.
You may not need any now but everyone knows someone who cannot find lingerie that makes them feel exquisite while being pregnant or breast feeding..

Cake Lingerie does just that! Not only is it beautiful but it carries sizes up to a J cup. Now anyone can look gorgeous: big and small!

New Stock is always a pain to organise, I wish I had a button that I could click and everything would be done including calling each client individually to inform them of our amazing arrivals.
As we grow we try to maintain the best communication which is not always what you receive, please note that when we leave you off it's not because you are not important, but rather that we are just inundated with desperate requests.

Steps are being taken to ensure that you feel important to us out of the Studio as you are in. My mission was to make everyone feel beautiful, not just the ones who purchase stock. Please also be aware that while we have new stock coming in all the time, we always have stock on hand so you can always buy as you are fitted. Please come visit to see our latest arrivals.

We have exciting new developments in the pipeline with an extension into Mastectomy bras and Prothesis. I am getting to visit all who can make this a successful venture.

I know you are all aware that I have close ties to some amazing celebrities and this is working to make our manufacturers aware that they get it so wrong when they do their size forcasts. Please know that while I tweet and Facebook a lot about Lisa Raleigh, Jane Linley Thomas, Abi Ray or Celynn Erasmus you are all my Brand Ambassadors and I am proud to include you in my portfolio.

Have a wonderful month and remember Feeling Supported most definitely aids in Feeling Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment