Monday, 16 July 2012
Drawing Classes at Fat Tuesday
Date: Sat August 11, 18 and 25th
Time: 9am - 12.15pm
Cost: R450 for 3 sessions
This class is suitable for Beginner and Intermediate students
* stimulate lateral thinking
* promote the value of creative process
* develop flashes of inspiration
* generate new ideas
* develop continuity within innovation
* stimulate cross pollination of ideas between people
The aim of the workshop is therefore not to teach new skills but to explore some alternative approaches to drawing.
Jeanette Gilks has been teaching for over 40 years and has run drawing workshops countrywide for advanced students. Booking is essential as classes are limited to 10 students.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 031 717 2789 to book your place