Saturday 15 October 2011

"IT'S A BUGS LIFE" by Terry Angelos

I know it's spring and I should be painting all things bright and beautiful but I just seem to have a thing for inky colours at the moment... all shades of black and blue! These hand painted enamel plates have been a big hit and are a fun and affordable way for me to showcase my artworks!
(They sell for R 100 - R 140).

The bug watercolours in smudgy, inky colours have also been machine stitched into the artwork and I love the effect of the hanging threads and texture... it adds to the creepy, crawly feel of the bugs!
Framed in plywood frames by Ikhaya they can hang on the wall with the plates or be placed on a shelf. (R300ea).

For more info, Terry Angelos, 082 772 3020 / www.windmilldiary.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment