Wednesday 27 June 2012

Designer Profile: Chevaune Allers

We recently discovered a gem on the up-and-coming young designers front, which we're excited to share with you.

Chevaune Allers is a talented interior designer, who has done work for Couch + Interiors, a specialized design company providing a full design and decorating service. She studied at Style Design College and says, "In the near future my goal is to become a successful, well known name in the interior design industry. I would love to travel the world learning from other designers and becoming familiar with new and different trends. When I’m not at college or studying, you would generally find me having a good time with my girlfriends or in the gym working out. I also enjoy walking around exhibitions and becoming familiar with the latest designs and colours." A gallery of her work is available here.She was mentioned in the June 2011 issue of Garden and Home for her work in conjunction with Couch + Interiors.

1 comment:

  1. Chevaune Ek sal dit waardeer as jy my kan kontak asb. Deon Alers 083 245 1170

    ReplyDelete